Dehydrated Chicken & Rosemary Meal Topper (powder) - recommended for cats and dogs
Packaged in a resealable bag
Made from ~60-80 grams of dehydrated product
To make your pet's meal extra flavoursome sprinkle with a pinch of the meal topper.
The topper can also be used to tempt fussy eaters.
Great for those raw feeders when changing to a new batch.
Made from chicken breast (human-grade, no added preservatives), rosemary
Store in refrigerator
Pet food only
ROSEMARY (botanical name: Rosmarinus officinalis)
The Cat Bowl grows its own rosemary in our home garden. It is pesticide free.
Research shows that rosemary is non-toxic to cats and dogs and feeding the right amount to your pets can help them.*
· improve digestion
· protect your pets due to antioxidants
· fight infections due to its antibacterial, antifungal & antiseptic properties
· reduce inflammation and swelling
· protect and improve eyesight
· improve skin and coat health
*all herbs, whether consumed by humans, cats or dogs, should be eaten in small quantities