Dehydrated Chicken & Dandelion Meal Topper (powder) - recommended for cats and dogs
Packaged in a resealable bag
Made from ~60-80 grams of dehydrated product
To make your pet's meal extra flavoursome sprinkle with a pinch of the meal topper.
The topper can also be used to tempt fussy eaters.
Great for those raw feeders when changing to a new batch.
Made from chicken breast (human-grade, no added preservatives), certified organic Dandelion leaf and root
Store in the refrigerator
Pet food only
DANDELION leaf and root (botanical name: Taraxacum officinale)
The Cat Bowl sources certified organic dandelion leaf and root from an Australian company that promotes the network of ethical growers who provide responsibly sourced herbs, healthy for people and planet alike.
Dandelion leaf and root is safe for cats and dogs to consume*
· help dogs with gas
· help digestion and kidney function
· stimulate appetite
· encourage beneficial bacteria in the intestinal tract
· promote healthy digestion
· support liver function and detoxification
· improve tooth enamel
· support the cardiovascular system
· promote healthy teeth and bones
· help maintain stable blood sugar levels
· help remove toxins from the body via the kidneys
· may help with feline allergies
*all herbs, whether consumed by humans, cats or dogs, should be eaten in small quantities